MOVIRO reverse osmosis systems for wine use spiral-shaped membranes of its own production for ultrafiltering, nanofiltering and reverse osmosis.
- They come in manual, semiautomatic and fully automated versions.
- They are made of AISI 304 - 316L steel with Viton - Silicone linings.
- They are user-friendly systems and none of the models require an operator in attendance at all times.
- The systems have limited overall dimensions and the power installed and specific power consumption are also limited.
- The permeate extraction capacity of the standard MOVIRO system starts from 100 lt/h and goes up to 2800 lt/h, while the maximum instantaneous concentration achievable is in the range of 40% to 70%.