Pneumatic presses UNICOM offer considerate way of grapes pressing. Pressing with low pressure fundamentaly lessen mechanic damage of grapes and ensures high quality of gained must.
UNICOM presses contains:
- this system allows quick and easy cleaning of pressdrum
Central control unit
- PLC unit with operator and colour touch screen
- In menu are 5 programmes, everyone has 3 phases
- Each phase has different pressure, press time and seperation time
- solid construction with zipper for hermetic closure of pressdrum.
- thanks to size and position is loading and clearance very easy
- serves to press loading through mash pump and ensures maximal use of drum capacity also in proces of rotation
System of closed press
- this system allows to do maceration in press and by own dressing comes to minimal must oxidation
System of open press
- thanks easy and quick removable mantle, can be press at short notice rebuild to open system. For dismantling there is no need any tools.
- mobil, with sufficient capacity for must or matoline
- automatics for pump switching
- control unit with 5 programmes
- mobil collecting tank
- inbuilt airpump
- automatics for pump switching for must pumping
- central filling with globe valve
- audio alarm for full press